[talk-au] Redaction progress

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Thu Jul 19 15:17:16 BST 2012

On 19 July 2012 10:29, waldo000000 at gmail.com <waldo000000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wooh! Finally, with those little green boxes starting to appear over
> Australia, we can start to see the light at the end of the license change
> tunnel.
>
> Show of hands - Who's going to 1) stick around and help fix the Australian
> OSM map, and who's going to 2) jump ship and contribute to a fork (and if
> so, which one)?
>
> I'd love to stay with OSM but we gotta work together so inevitably I'll go
> with the majority...

OpenStreetMap Australia has on average 26 mappers per day:
Daily low of 16, Daily high of 41.
Source: http://osmstats.altogetherlost.com/index.php?item=countries&country=Australia

FOSM worldwide has 11 mappers in the last week. (17 in the last month)
--------
   Nodes edited in last week - FOSM user.
   5854 - 80n
      2 - aharvey*