[talk-au] Redaction progress

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Jul 20 00:43:14 BST 2012

As all probably know we have two large areas where data had to be
removed, Poland and Australia besides a number of smallish hotspots.

I would think it would be a really good idea to set up a HOT tasking
server (no idea about it inner workings and if it makes sense to do this
all in one, or have two) for the coordination of our largish army of
armchair mappers. Particularly in AUS were we have good quality imagery
available this would seem to make a lot of sense. Any local takers? Or
should I do it from here?

SImon