[talk-au] Charleville gone

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Jul 19 22:06:36 BST 2012

It is definitely a pain that there was and is no realistic alternative
to suffering the data loss.

Assuming you didn't throw your data away (in any case your changesets
can still be consulted) it is simply a matter of tracing the road
geometry from bing (seems to be ok there) and adding your stuff back in.

Simon