[talk-au] There goes the neighbourhood

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 12:53:50 BST 2012

Tassie has always suffered from lack of users, but I wouldn't call it under
mapped.

Devonport wasn't too a big deal, in half an hour i've been able to do a
quick pass to restore most of the damaged streets from Bing.
Still got to do another pass to put back all the roundabouts though, they
will take a little longer.

I've mainly been working on restoring the highway connections up till now.