[talk-au] Redaction recovery

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:57:00 BST 2012

Hi.

BTW, in terms of cycle routes in Marrickville I managed to remap some in
advance of the redaction, and I know where any missing ones go.

There is a page on the wiki for Sydney Cycle Routes (pre redaction). Most
of the relations there should still exist, but I haven't had time to check
them yet. I wondered about coordinating cycle route remapping. Maybe via
the wiki page, and by LGA?

For remapping roads, Bing is very good in Sydney, although exercise is also
good. :)

   - Ben.