[talk-au] Redaction recovery

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:44:27 BST 2012

Keeping all Sydney cycle routes in the wiki is a good idea.  Updating them
there post-recovery seems reasonable too.

Cooks River and Botany Bay I deleted and then remapped red sections prior
to the redaction, and surprised how much disappeared regardless.  Shouldn't
take long to recover those.

If there are any Sydney ones that need a survey, I'm happy to go for a
pedal and do it.

Ian