[talk-au] Marrickville Cycle Routes (Was: Re: Redaction recovery)

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:30:23 BST 2012

I emailed the Bike Marrickville list, and the consensus seems to be to keep
them where they are signposted.

Still waiting on a response from someone on the council as to what their
future strategy on signage is. I have seen internal documents using these
references, as well as RRxx for regional routes (which don't appear on
signs).

It's been so long since I surveyed these that I'm not sure how much help I
can give. I am pretty sure these have signs: L2 (although possibly confused
with L5 in places), L4, L5 (with alternate sections where I used L5a), L7,
L10, L11 and L13. Arguably a lot of L8 has no signs at all.

  - Ben.