[talk-au] tagging 4WD and dirt roads - I give up.

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Wed Nov 14 00:03:09 GMT 2012

> For rendering, no surface= or surface=asphalt/concrete/paved would
> produce the current rendering. Any other surface= would produce a dashed
> line/casing. To me that's a relatively simple distinction that would be
> more appealing to those maintaining the renderers.

I've been working on this rendering and I'd suggest the reverse of this
for the condition as it is easier to implement in mapnik.  It would
produce the same result so I put it up as a tip for anyone wanting to
implement this.

Any thing that has
surface=unpaved/dirt/sand/gravel/fine_gravel/earth/compacted/clay/grass/pebblestone/ground
is rendered with the dashed line/casing and all others are rendered as
normal.

Cheers
Ross