[talk-au] Routing "islands"

dbannon at internode.on.net dbannon at internode.on.net
Mon Oct 15 00:55:03 BST 2012

 Yes Stephen, I quite agree. I would not want decisions like that
taken away from the end user. But maybe the warning should point out
that in most cases, a junction node is required. I know that now but
seems there is no easy way for a new comer to find out. (I have been
submitting tracks for  several years.) Maybe I'll have a play with
the wiki....

Anyway, that "keep right" website highlighted my errors from way back,
and a heap of others, its a pretty useful tool. I have fixed a few and
will keep at the ones I know about.

David