[talk-au] Aligning steets

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Wed Sep 19 07:15:49 BST 2012

Hi

I can assure you that the Devonport City Council is in love with converting standard intersections into min round-abouts with high raised flower beds which means unless you drive a tank your vehicle is going to get hurt.  Most have a large mountable curb areas for trucks and buses but as mentioned a solid inner.  In fact any barrier or road side furniture is being put in at a rate that makes you think that the city engineer has shares in these companies.  I will leave it up to letters to the paper to describe the residents views of such things but they do exist.

Cheers