[talk-au] UNSW buildings - copying from non-free source

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:45:58 BST 2012

That changeset has comment "Added building number as per
http://www.facilities.unsw.edu.au/Maps/pdf/kensington.pdf"

Which implies he has copied directly from the non-free map. You guys
might want to revert it/liaise with the user directly.

I also mentioned to him directly that the building numbers shouldn't go
in the name tag like that. I suggested the ref tag, but that is a
different matter.

If you send the user directly you will get an auto response from his
email telling you where he works. (no prizes for the correct guess).
That actually made me think maybe then he has the authority to license
the data from the non-free map under the CT/ODBL. I wouldn't rely on
that, but I'm sure the DWG has an opinion on that.