[talk-au] OSM Australia Garmin download update timing and method

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Mon Sep 24 01:25:58 BST 2012

Hi

I assume that you are using OSM Australia website. Normally i have found it to bet updated every night but once it appeared to miss a night.  I thought on the weekend it was a bit late but then released the lake I had traced in was not tagged as a lake.  O'well easily fixed when back home.

OSM Australia is a brilliant resource and I regularly use it as I only need to download Tassie maps.  Sent an email to site owner but no reply so think it is a set and forget process. Anyway my thanks to the site creator.

Cheers
Brett