[talk-au] Gold Coast Suburb Boundaries

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 12:50:37 UTC 2013

If you want to do something that helps, but aren't sure where to begin on
the technical parts; try doing the following up on the first step of the
import guidelines' advice: ask for explicit permission.

Here's two other examples of it working successfully
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution/data.gov.au_explicit_permission
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution/sa.data.gov.au_explicit_permission

If you can't get an answer from data.qld.gov.au (
https://data.qld.gov.au/dataset/locality-boundaries-queensland) consider
approaching NRM; who might have a closer relationship with the data set
maintainer (
http://www.nrm.qld.gov.au/services_resources/item_details.php?item_id=32736)