[talk-au] Park benches

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 17 04:43:02 UTC 2013

Arthur, not every item we enter into the OSM database gets rendered on
the default map on the OSM website. The maintainers of the map have
chosen what they think should appear and how it appears.

Other maps will display a quite different set. Or you can build your own
maps and choose what you want to appear on it.

David