[talk-au] Railway Station naming

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 21:08:06 UTC 2014

I've seen some tagging that is questionalble too. Generally I leave it
alone .. enough to do without thinking things too closely.

I think where it is saftey related then putting in the name things like
"hidden rocks" (on a 4WD road) is ok. I've not considered 'closed',
'dissused' etc.

For chain stores I've been adding the suburb to the name - eg 'Coles
Epping', 'Subway Epping' ...  that may not be right .. I'll have to
look. It would be good to be consistant.