[talk-au] Explicit Permission to use NSW Land and Property Information data

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:26:20 UTC 2015

I am removing my changes that used LPI data .. I have no faith that the
data will remain available.

I would think that questions would be better placed here or sent to cleary.
The possibility that numerous people would contact LPI as participants
of OSM may lead LPI to see OSM as not worth engaging with due to the
'noise' that arises.

Hopefully the same will not occur with forth coming the Federal
Government release. And that wont be imagery but POI data so maybe seen
as less usefull.