[talk-au] Fwd: Importing Vicmap Lite data

Russell Edwards russell2pi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:08:09 UTC 2015

Hi Simon,

Yes I'm aware of the dangers of just breaking things with a mass of
automated data.

I was going to start with one boundary, and potentially just trace it to
avoid importing problems. But I assume all those IP issues also apply to
tracing? The problem with boundaries is they are pure data. You can't see
them on the ground or from the air. So surely they are impossible to do
without accessing government data.

Russell