[talk-au] Brisbane river

Phillip and Kerrie philkez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:52:07 UTC 2015

yes I would just be closing the river bank ways.

And yes I am tagging for the renderer. I am making maps for my employer, in
QGIS and mapinfo, and wanted to use the OMS data imported as lines and
polygons as part of my background.

For this to work with the QGIS importer the river banks need to be closed
so as to become polygons.

Phillip Shelton