[talk-au] Added Laneways and Buildings

n nwastra at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:32:52 UTC 2016

I feel that those barriers are not to prevent cyclists but just to slow them down on approach to a roadway for safety. In Qld, cyclists are permitted to use footways, unless specifically signed otherwise, so probably unnecessary to add the tag bicycle=yes. I often/sometimes add the tag if it seems to me to be quite suitable for cyclists.
Nev