[talk-au] Translink Bus Stops - South East Queensland

Jason Ward jasonjward5 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:30:06 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Imports are tough but I'd still be adding bus stops as you have been.  If
or when the import occurs it would deal with existing stops in a logical
way so the work individuals have done will not be wasted.  It would in fact
be treated with a higher level of trust in the context of the TMR provided
dataset so there is continued value in adding and updating bus stops.