[talk-au] Translink Bus Stops - South East Queensland

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:26:12 UTC 2016

Hallo,

In Belgium we also did an import of all bus stops during the past
months [1]. However, we did notice that several bus stops were in a
different location [2], up to 650 meters from where the public
transport company thought they were. I don't know the quality of this
data set, but it is still worth checking out the real position in the
field.

regards

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/De_Lijndata
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Bus_stops