[talk-au] Removing tags from way 169174227 "Blue Mountains National Park"

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:02:15 UTC 2016

I have remove the tags.

The way remains;

a) there is a large amount of detailed mapping - I am reluctant to make it difficult for someone to use that detail in the future, or to just simply provide a group of nodes they can use.

b) it is part of a multipolygon tagged natural=wood.  This is an extremely large area. I am not certain as to what to do with that, I have contacted another mapper who is concerned with it... hopefully further thinking will provide an improvement.