[talk-au] Possible illegal imports in Western Australia

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:30:24 UTC 2016

Hi DWG,

As per this thread on talk-au, a user was found to be importing data
without consultation of the community and data which we don't appear
to have a suitable license for.

These are their changesets for their imports before a block was
imposed on the user.

40195731
40195392
40195333
40195330
40195315
40171955
40066399
40065907
40065268
40064728
40064280
40053210
40052929
40052639
40052416
40052185
40051946
40051763

We can't just run a normal revert as the data will appear in the ODBL
history dumps which we can't have as we don't believe we have a
license allowing this data to be distributed under that license.

Could you wipe the data created from these changesets?

PS. I'm currently running a revert script of their other "FIX SOURCES"
changesets.