[talk-au] Touch football

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:15:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

There looks to be an increasing number of formally marked out fields for
'touch football'.

As other people use the same term for other sports (touch 'rugby' is
normal here in NSW, but touch OZie rules? and possibly others ..
American football?) I think possibly the tag

sport=touch_rugby

might be clear and easily understood both locally and internationally.

Thoughts? (I am after local ideal first before I raise it on the
international tagging list)

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_football for rough documentation
of touch footballs.

---