[talk-au] Another tool for finding Poke-paths

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 04:25:17 UTC 2017

I have made a changeset  comment ... I hope they respond.

My Comment is
"The changeset comment "These places are important" is subjective. Far
better to state something like "added park in my local area."

I have added the playgrounds to these parks. I have also refined the boundary of Greenlow Park. I hope that is an improvement.

The paths you have added are questionable ... particularly for the

imagery used as that shows little evidence of the paths. The inner path
of Walara Reserve does not connect to anything... and it should.

Be aware that entries like yours are being examined for fictitious
objects to attract Pokemon things .. Please state your source for the
paths you have added."