[talk-au] Harmonisation of the source tag for LPI Base Map

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:48:55 UTC 2017

Absolutely, per
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct
the plans must be first documented and discussed. Since this affects
the local NSW community it should have been posted here on talk-au.

The example you gave of
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/442899224/history is precisely one
reason why this process must be followed.

In my opinion we should have all their changesets reverted, and then
proper notice should be first given to give a chance to discuss the
changes proposed and it's implications before moving ahead.