[talk-au] ACTmapi data and openstreetmap

Max Bainrot mbainrot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:35:23 UTC 2017

Hi everyone

Is it ok to use ACTmapi data for mapping, specifically the 2016 (maybe
2015, iirc it's also creative commons) as iirc it's licensed under creative
commons attribution.

http://www.actmapi.act.gov.au/terms.html

Also if we are able to use it how does one go about getting different
datums to play nice in josm. ACTmapi uses AGD something.

I have been successful in getting QGis to play nice with it so maybe it
might be a case of having some kind of interpreter or using QGis to take
AGD and output mecocretor geotiffs for import into josm.

Cheers
Max