[talk-au] ACTmapi data and openstreetmap

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:57:09 UTC 2017

CC BY is not enough for inclusion in OSM at the moment see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/ODbL_Compatibility

It looks like Andrew has reached out the the ACT Government to get the
required permissions but it doesn't looks like the process is complete yet
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#Australian_Capital_Territory_Government_data