[talk-au] Hume and Hovel Walking Track in the Bargo SF

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 00:30:50 UTC 2017

For comparison of the data

I have added;

Way: 475962239 - LPI path - probably H&H
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/475962239#map=16/-35.6419/148.2472
Way 475966488 - Strava path - probably H&H
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/475966488#map=16/-35.6419/148.2472

OSM H&H presently in that area;

Way 285630127 and Way: 248788644 + many others
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/285630127#map=16/-35.6419/148.2472
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/248788644#map=16/-35.6419/148.2472

I am inclined to go with the strava as that has more than one
source/person (I hope). Where that is lacking then the LIP data.

I am depreciating the present OSM data as it comes from one person and
no source is stated ..
  I think it is an indication - better than a total lack of data, but
there are now better sources.