[talk-au] Local Government Areas without Councils

Andrew Davidson theswavu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:19:28 UTC 2017

So you want to put these areas into OSM, fair enough. But why do we have
to break the definition of admin_level 6 when there are three
admin_levels that are currently undefined, unusable, or redundant?

Another option is admin_level 7 which is currently so vaguely defined
that we could come with a working definition that includes
unincorporated areas with names.