[talk-au] Local Government Areas without Councils

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:06:42 UTC 2017

I agree that since the area is commonly known and and referred to as
"Unincorporated Area of Far West NSW" so should be mapped in OSM and with
that name. The other name tags

In my opinion this area should be tagged as admin_level=6 since it acts and
feels like other Shires, Councils, etc. Even if those Local Government
services are administered by some other entity I don't think that matters.
The operator tag can be set as Department of Industry or NSW Government,
etc.