[talk-au] Local Government Areas without Councils

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:51:28 UTC 2017

> For practical purposes they perform the same duties, therefore the same
admin_level should be used.

I agree with this. The difference between unincorporated or not could be
added by a new tag to indicate, could be determined from the name, or from
the operator tag which links to the legal entity.

> Why? the current definition for level 4 is: "State or Territory Border"

The wiki just says LGA border (eg. Shire/Council) for level 6. If you're
worried we could just add eg. Shire/Council/Unincorporated).