[talk-au] New User Surge.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:03:33 UTC 2017

The cycleway routing should take note of footways that have the tag bicycle=yes ...
Most people don't notice the bicycle signs as they are not using a bicycle.
So adding the bicycle=yes tag is simple and does not cause conflict/edit wars.

To me a cycle way should be principally used by cyclists, most of these are shared paths and the majority might be pedestrians.

As for the new mappers .. welcome, provided these things are real, very welcome.