[talk-au] New User Surge.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:00:56 UTC 2017

I have examined the change sets in NSW.

One of the new mappers is 'good', others .. 'could do better'.
Mostly harmless .. would be a good summary ... a couple of basic
mistakes and some basic improvements.
I have left most of the edits alone to see if they will make changes to
improve things.

One I have edited out as it removed a road, replacing it with a foot path.

I have left comments for most new users ... giving information, and
questioning a few things ... like a house (possibly their home) being
made into a park