[talk-au] Phone numbers

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:41:54 UTC 2017

I've had a small look at what is presently in the data base.
There are a lot of phone numbers in there!
I got a time out when I tried all of NSW, and reduced it down to Sydney
and only nodes (no ways or relationships).
Some 637. I had not expected so many!
A small look and about half have +61 - leaving a rather large quantity
in 'error'.
There will be a way of not downloading any with the leading prefix of +61.
It would be a small matter to write a script that would add the correct
prefix to these, being careful of the respective area codes.
(spotted one with 61 - no leading +, there will be some with the area
code 02 and the quantity of numbers would need to be tested to avoid
obvious errors/software confusion)