[talk-au] Phone numbers

Phil (The Geek) Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Wed Sep 6 12:05:51 UTC 2017

Thanks Warin,

So what happens when you find a 1300, 1800 or 000 (found that on a fire station!) - leave them or delete them?

Can anyone guide me on extracting the data and then merging it back in after correction? I am happy to have a go at Tasmania that only has 149 phone numbers in total! Found that via Overpass Turbo.

Phil (aka tastrax....who did a few corrections in map roulette before realising there was probably 1,000's!)