[talk-au] Phone numbers

Phil (The Geek) Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Wed Sep 6 13:29:28 UTC 2017

I got stuck in and cleaned up Tassie - hopefully all correct. I used Overpass API (phone=*) in JOSM and manually checked them all (about 150).

Interestingly, in some areas they were perfect and probably done by one person, in other areas lots of different formats. Hopefully folks will now see the correct way to add a phone number.

I would still love to know how to get data out to edit in a spreadsheet and then import back in if anyone has some clues. I am aware of the pitfalls and requirements for bigger imports.

Cheers - Phil