[talk-au] Emergency Access Point phone tags

Rhubarb cam_daw at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 9 06:24:40 UTC 2017

I would've put most of these in over the last several years or so
(especially along the main yarra trail, Melbourne). At the time I put
phone=000 as that's what the emergency marker signs listed to contact
in case of emergency (along with the marker reference code).

Feel free to remove the phone=000 tag - as at the time there wasn't
much on the wiki that describes emergency markers.

I've been using the phone format +61-3-12345678, I can change if
needed.

Cheers, Cam.