[talk-au] Interchanges

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:17:32 UTC 2017

Some of them might be placed in their own right, like the Light Horse one.

I thought they were unfinished power poles at first, but no, that's art!

On 16 Sep 2017 9:00 p.m., "Warin" <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

To me they are not tourist things.

They are navigation things that 'we' use to signify where to turn or go
straight on ... so usefull for navigation.
There was some talk about named highway junctions or was it traffic lights
being used in Japan .. will have to look that up.
If there are no suitable highway tags then place=* might be best? Don't
know.