[talk-au] Help with licensing

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Fri Jan 19 05:19:44 UTC 2018

I also want to make use of the QLD DCDB and was going to start a new thread
on the mailing list about it today to work out how to get out of this
stalemate after Andrew Davidson informed me last week.

It appears Andrew Harvey just recently had great luck with Victoria DELWP
signing the waiver and on a corporate letterhead. AndrewH was that luck and
are there any insights that you could assist us with here that might help
us convince QLD DNRM?

Jono