[talk-au] Pathogen Control Stations

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:57:43 UTC 2018

To avoid future misuse of the tag there needs to be 2 tags

One for cleansing - elimination of contaminates

The other for cleaning - beautification

If only one tag were made people would use it for both functions.
  I really do want to avoid the misuse of the tag by those who cannot be
bothered to make a more correct tag.

In order to separate the two I like to distinguish them by using shoe
for the beautification/cleaning and boot for the cleansing/purging.
The boot is usually seen as the more rugged of the two and usually taken
as the thing used for bush-walking/tramping etc.

So possibly

man_made=shoe_cleaning

and

man_made=boot_cleansing
or
man_made=boot_purging

Any other ideas as to words to use?
I like that purging is a significantly different form from cleaning -
leading to more visual separation between the two tags.