[talk-au] PSMA Administrative Boundaries

Joel H. joelh at disroot.org
Sat Oct 6 02:07:22 UTC 2018

Hi cleary (and everyone),

This is excellent news, I wasn't aware of this. I think this is great
and would be interested in importing Queensland's

My first though is to add a fixme notice (in similar fashion to the NSW
import), that tells us to reconsider the place label node already in
OSM, and to integrate it with the boundary data.

I'm going to check the shapefiles, but in the meantime, what other
considerations need to be made?

--Joel