[talk-au] Aboriginal art sites

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Thu Apr 4 09:57:25 UTC 2019

I second that the elders wishes should be respected.

With regards to documenting.
One way would be to mark the local indigenous area/tribe/... And then outline in the wiki what should not be mapped in order to respect the wishes. I recall a recent blog post or Diary entry regarding indigenous communities mapping.

In a sense this falls in the same category as 'I don't want my backyard shed or pool mapped from satellite images'. Although the cultural aspects are not the same :-)