[talk-au] Transport for NSW (TfNSW)

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 07:46:31 UTC 2019

Testing has already commenced for a while now, just the other day I saw the
metro train come into Chatswood, then leave again. It's hard to justify the
tracks themselves being in construction when trains are running... In fact
I used this justification to change the lines over, but keen to change over
the stations.

https://7news.com.au/politics/nsw/sydney-to-unveil-first-line-of-brand-new-metro-network-after-seven-years-of-work-c-42494
says
to open within a month.

https://twitter.com/kypros1992/status/1113210299551690752 says May 5th.

With the opening_date key, even if it gets pushed back we can just revise
the date. I'm still in the camp that stations and lines can be out of
construction even if there are no scheduled services running yet.