[talk-au] Transport for NSW (TfNSW)

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:21:35 UTC 2019

Signage is up, platforms are open. In order to have our data ready and
useful for customers from day one I've changed the rail related features to
no longer in construction and added an opening_date tag so data consumers
know if opened yet or not (OpenStreetBrowser uses this tag).

Master route relation for the line

Then two routes, one for each direction

A lot of the roads around the new stations are still tagged construction,
let's try to keep a close eye on them opening up to the public.