[talk-au] Importing Hobsons Bay City Council tree data into OSM

David Sisourath david.sisourath at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 03:13:29 UTC 2019

I will be adding the source tag to each tree imported, I also find that this may be useful to other contributors.

I have performed another import, this time in an area with existing trees in at St Anthony Court Reserve. Manual checking and merging of these trees has been performed.

If there are no objections, I will be proceeding with the import in line with the details on the Import Catalogue page.

Thanks,
David