[talk-au] "Hidden" National Park boundary

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 00:16:08 UTC 2019

On 23/04/2019 00:22, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
> But I still can't "see" the National Park / nature_reserve boundary to
> be able to edit it?
>
> Would that be purely an iD problem? That just doesn't sound right?

Maybe you can describe what you can see?  If I edit
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/-28.09605/153.45895 in iD the
national park boundary is pretty obvious - especially as it currently
has a natural=wood tag on it as well, so you can see "trees on the
beach".  If I click on "view on openstreetmap.org" in iD it opens
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/104759342 up in a new browser tab.

That said, iD wouldn't be my first choice to edit something that's
fairly complicated, and perhaps move some tags to another feature
(mainly due to my unfamiliarity with it).

Best Regards,

Andy