[talk-au] Local Chapter

Ewen Hill ewen.hill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 01:30:30 UTC 2019

Good morning,
    Perhaps a general clause in there to state that we strive to encourage
local determination and to assist and support in this process within the
bounds of the master agreement and to encourage all countries and regions
to be both proactive and representative and not to discriminate through
language, culture and distance.

    We don't know what the next decade will through us, both politically
and technically. Let's state that the organisation is all-encompassing and
work through the issues if and when they occur.

Ewen

Ewen

Warm Regards

Ewen Hill