[talk-au] QTOPO online maps

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 02:57:34 UTC 2019

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 at 12:41, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> With regard to my ongoing issues with GCCC, the latest obstacle is because
> there are 2 online versions of CC BY 3.0 - they apparently say the same
> thing, but are formatted differently, which was enough to throw things into
> utter confusion :-(
>
> Their latest: "I need to engage our legal team to review the 2 different
> versions/interpretations of the CC-BY3.0
>

> This takes time and isn’t a high organisational priority but will be
> addressed in due time."

Yeah there is an us/international CC BY 3.0 and an Australian CC BY 3.0.
That's part of the reason I ask first if they have plans to upgrade to CC
BY 4.0 as it makes the waiver simpler, since the standard waiver template
from OSMF references international clause numbers, they are different in
the AU CC BY 3.0.