[talk-au] FW: [HOT] damage as a tag - not docu,

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Thu Feb 6 22:32:04 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

There was a proposal back in 2016 (well after the first use of the damage tag) and it seems to have stalled, maybe because tagging damage has been found to be less effective than hoped

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Bgirardot/HOT_Damage_Tagging_Proposal

https://americanredcross.github.io/OSM-Assessment/docs/OSM%20Damage%20Assessment%20Interim%20Report.pdf

maybe the discussion needs to be moved to the tagging list, if its deemed a worthy addition?

Cheers - Phil